I've been hearing that there was one going in up at the old McDonalds in Norton? Can anyone enlighten me on this by some chance...I would keep that place in business if it were to open up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I've been hearing that there was one going in up at the old McDonalds in Norton? Can anyone enlighten me on this by some chance...I would keep that place in business if it were to open up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Man, I would camp out for the grand opening there! Love their lemon filled doughnuts.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
The chocolate filled hurts my teeth, but everything else there is absolutely a dream come true...I'm like an ethiopian who hasn't ate in days when I see a Krispy Kreme...I go bonkers and bug the crap out fo someone unless we stop and get some donuts
The funniest thing I have ever seen:
I was in Knoxville, had just left Buddy's BBQ with a couple of my friends and we turned left onto Kingston Pike and right where Northshore & Kingston Pike intersect, there is a Krispy Kreme. Not paying attention to anything, we pulled up behind this police car. He turns on his lights and barrels through the red light and pulls into the Krispy Kreme parking lot. We were laughing so hard, until we saw the light "FRESH DOUGNUTS NOW" was flashing in the window.
That made us laugh even harder.
I heard that the Appalachian Federal Credit Union bought the building and is going to move their office into it.I was told by someone from the church across the street from it.The church was interested in buying it for their daycare but the Credit Union got it first.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
hmmmm....my cousin works for the daycare, but she never mentioned anything about it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
dang...had my hopes up for a Krispy Kreme...we should petition to open the world's largest one!!!
I can't go to K-town with out stopping at KK always get 2 boxes of glazed and a box of assorted filled ones
Everytime I go to Bristol I always gotta stop by there for a couple of cream filled! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I just like the plain ones. The every day, run of the mill, plain glazed ones.
They gotta be hot though.
glazed, lemon filled, raspberry filled...they're all good.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks